Friday, June 12, 2009

June 11, 2009

Today was the last day of I&II Samuel. It certainly went fast, but we have a huge take home final. After class was lunch and I then worked on homework. I was invited to join a group watching a Bourne movie, Matt Damon? Yes please :] lol. They had set up the fireplace room all cute and cozy with a projector screen and lots of snacks. People had brought it a lot of snuggly blankets and we had a wonderful afternoon. Afterwards we put on 10 Things I Hate About You, one of my favorites & Heath Ledger? Yes please :] lol. –once again- Lots of laughs and love was passed around. Dinner was after, leftovers… again. I then worked on my homework for a couple hours. I joined Mary, Lisa, Amelia, and Terrell working on a horrible puzzle once again. I was able to make it to bed at a reasonable time, especially since we had to get up early for a trip to Munich.

1 comment:

  1. Corinne,The castle and the ALPS look amazing. We are enjoying your blog so much. Continuing to pray for the rest of the trip to be wonderful! Miss you and love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete