Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 2009

Hi :)

Here is a bit of an update on my life:
  • I’m currently a senior accounting major at Azusa Pacific University.
  • I’ll be graduating May 2010.
  • I am a Resident Advisor, meaning that I am responsible for building community and supporting 55 upperclassman that live in my building.
  • I work at University Relations as the Business Intern.
  • 18 units including Schools for Business Achievement which puts together speaker series, meet & greets, and events for the School of Business.
  • I’m playing intramurals volleyball that is so much fun as well as a Discipleship group.
  • I’m looking forward to the Holidays and being home with my family.
Big updates:
  • Graduating May 2010.
  • I was offered a position at Mayer Hoffman McCann in Irvine. I accepted and my start date in July 19th. I am extremely excited, but my summer will fly by.
  • I was asked to lead a missions team to Bangladesh this summer. I accepted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment